Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 – 2700 Sailors (AA & SSR) Vacancy – Last Date 18 November.
If you are 12th passed candidates and want to get a job then there is a golden opportunity for you. Or if you want to join the Indian Navy, that is, if you want to get a job then this is a very good opportunity for you.
Because Indian Navy has taken out bumper vacancy for different divisions on the post of Sailor. If you are qualified for this job and interested in this job, then you can apply online till 18 November 2019.
Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2019
Indian Navy invites application for the posts of 2700 Sailors Vacancy 2019 from 12th pass candidates interested in Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment opening. Follow this article for Indian Navy Navik Vacancy Qualification, eligibility criteria and how to apply Indian Navy Sailors Vacancy. For detail description for filling online application for Indian Navy Sailors notification just go thought our detail description about Navik job in Indian Navy organization. Candidate must apply before 18 November 2019 and more details of Indian Navy Sailors vacancy, syllabus, answer key, admit card, result and etc. will be uploaded on this Indian Navy Navik vacancy article.
Indian Navy Sailor Vacancy 2019
- Sailors for Artificer Apprentice (AA)-Aug 2020 Batch– 500 posts- 21,700 – 69,100 pay scale Level-3.
- Sailors for senior Secondary Recruits (SRR)-Aug 2020 Batch– 2200 Posts- pay scale same as above.
Eligible Criteria Indian Navy Sailor Vacancy 2019
- Candidates should Qualified in 10+2 examination with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognised by MHRD, Govt. of India.
- Born between 01 Aug 2000 to 31 Jul 2003
Physical Eligibility Indian Navy Sailor Vacancy 2019
- Height: – 157 cm.
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT):- Candidates should completer 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups.
Fees for the Exams of Indian Navy Sailor Vacancy 2019
- For General/OBC:-215/-
- For SC/ST Candidate: – Free.
Mode of Payment
- Pay Examination fee through net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI.
Important dates of Indian Navy Sailor Vacancy 2019
- Starting date of submission of application:-08 November 2019.
- Last date of submission of application: – 18 November 2019
Important website link for submit application of Indian Navy Sailor Vacancy 2019
Apply Online: – https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/en/account/login
Official website: – https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/
Buy Books online from Amazon:- 30% discount
Other Related Links:-