My School paragraph 100 words
The school is an education centre. All children come here every day to study. There is a huge building. The teachers here are very good. The school has separate room for headmaster. There are separate rooms for teachers, reading room, library and office. It also has a horticulture and park, which is full of various fruits and vegetables. The atmosphere has a refreshment, gymnasium and parking in its frontage. There is a huge sports ground behind the gate, where the children play different types of sports like football, cricket, hockey and kabaddi.
My School paragraph 200 words
- Where the kids and children gain education is called a school.
- It is a temple of education.
- It is located outside the city far away from populations.
- There are very wide and good conditions grand building.
- The courtyard of the school is very beautiful.
- The atmosphere of there is very fine .
- The climate here is very beautiful.
- There are wide classroom and airy for all.
- There is a garden in front of the gate and a pond next to it.
- There are different buildings for every class, such as headmaster, reading room, library etc.
- It also has horticulture and a large playground where children are taught different kinds of sports. There reading classes up to class 10.
- It has computer lab and also a science lab for science.
- The festival is celebrated very well and prosperity . Our school has a sporting club.
- There are good teachers . Debate competition takes place in our school.
- There are good teachers and much trained; they are very expert in their subject.
- It also has a separate teacher for painting and exercise.
- It offers annual country visit to the senior students to many places.
- It takes part in curriculum activities like sports, quiz competition, speeches etc.