ESSAYS 1 (in 100 Words)
The cow is a domestic animal, which is also called cow-mother or Gau-Mata. Gau-Mata is a pragmatic animal for Hinduism. Everyone in the village’s pet a cow. Pet a Cow has great and many benefits.
The cow is a household and a pet animal and it is very useful for us. Because it gives milk for us, which is full of nutrients.
In the school are given to write an essay on the cow in such types. By keeping in mind the various classes we have here: writing different types of essays:-
ESSAYS 2 (in 150 Words)
- She is our mother.
- We consider the cow to be a mother.
- She is Lakshmi.
- We bow to the cow and seek blessings.
- It is a four-legged mammal.
- She is a very big animal.
- It found in all parts of the country.
- It has four feet, a long tail, a nose, two ears, and one eye, and a big head.
- She grazes green grass.
- The cow is a devotee.
- It comes home automatically.
- When it is thirsty, he goes into the pond and drinks water.
- She gives us a calf.
- Its milk is healthy. Its milk becomes healthier by drinking the child, the sick, and the patient. That’s why she is a very useful animal for us.
- We should also take care of the health of the cow.
- To keep it, clean cowshed should be given.
- Where there is no dirt and airy
Essay on Cow in 250 words for students
The cow is a family and social animal. It is found everywhere in India. It has four legs, two eyes, a long tail, two horns, a long stomach, and a long neck. She looks like a giant animal. Hinduism gave her respect like a mother. Because the mother takes care of children, so she cares for us.
People of every region of society maintain it. Because there is a lot of benefits to pet her. She gives us milk it is very nutritious for my health. Her milk is full of vitamins. If a sick man drinks her milk it will be strong soon. Doctors always advise patience and a sick man to drink cows milk regularly.
She gives us dung, which is very useful for fertile for farming. Which is used to burn to cook food in the oven?
It is a very domestic and pet animal and great faithful. It goes to grazing itself and comes back to your own home. She grazes green grass and green leaves. She takes care of her own calf.
Some people’s pets for their professionalism. and trade its milk.
Cow dung is the best to compost. Compost increases the fertility of the field. And crop crops arise.
It is found in many species all over the world. But jersey is the most costly and more milking in them but is very difficult to keep it. It is mainly found in four colors such as black, white, brown, and white brown mix.
It is a vegetarian animal. It adapts automatically to any environment. She conceives at the time of birth and gives birth to a calf after nine months. Which becomes a big bull and farmers use it for plowing the field. Therefore, we look at it with respect.