Current affairs- February 2019 short for students
Curret affairs February 2019 pdfWe bring Current affairs February 2019 for you from various Newspapers & other sources. So that you can read it by reaching your destination. We bring general knowledge and answers to you for various examinations. Which will be useful for various exams? So now you have to read carefully and remember it. Banking, SSC, CLAT, UPSC, State PCS, IBPS, Railways and other Competitive Examinations prepration is the my first priority.
1 February 2019
- Astronaut Kalpana Chawla passed away today by accident.
- India’s Mahesh Bhupathi and Sania Mirza won the mixed doubles title for the first time in the Australian Open tennis tournament.
- WhatsApp announced the ‘Startup India Whatsapp Grand Challenge’. The company said in a statement that the company will give a total of $ 250,000 (about 1 crore 77 lakh) to the top five startups….
2 February 2019
- 2 February World Wetlands Day.
- Facebook recorded a revenue of $ 16.91 billion during the quarter ended December 31, $ 12.97 billion in the same period a year ago. The company gave this information in a statement.
- Rishi Kumar Shukla appointed as a CBI Director.
3 February 2019
- Simanchal Express accident at Hazipur sahdei halt.