Todays Current affairs [26 December 2021]
Top 10 current affairs 26 December 2021 daily current affairs presenting for you strengthen your basic knowledge. in this part you get the latest news update India and abroad news, which will guide you current happening.
Q1. When are the shortest days and longest nights (winter solstice) of the year in the Earth’s Northern Hemisphere?
(a) March 31
(b) 21 December
(c) 25 December
(d) 04 April
Ans:- 21 December
Q2. Who became the first country in the world to make the first family tree by studying 5700 years old human fossils?
(c) United Kingdom
Ans:- United Kingdom
Q3. In which state government started distributing 1 crore free tablets and smartphones to the students?
(c) Uttar Pradesh
Ans:- Uttar Pradesh
Q4. Who established the new party Sanyukt Samaj Morcha Morcha?
(a) Farmer’s Organizations
(b) Central government
(c) independent candidate
(d) None of these.
Ans:- Farmer’s Organizations
Q5. Who was appointed as the CEO and CMD of BrahMos Aerospace?
(a) Sanjeev Kumar Joshi
(b) Atul Dinkar Rane
(c) Dr. Shivam
(d) None of these
Ans:- Atul Dinkar Rane
Q6. Who has recently announced his retirement from cricket in the age of 41 in all cricket formats?
(a) Ajay Rahane
(b) Shri Sant
(c) Harbhajan Singh
(d) Suresh Raina
Ans:- Harbhajan Singh
Q7. Which state government has re-passed the failed student recently?
(c) Uttar Pradesh
Q8. Who launched James Webb Space Telecom?
- 18 December 2021 Current Affairs in Hindi | दिसंबर 2021 करंट अफेयर्स
- 19 December 2021 Current Affairs in Hindi | दिसंबर 2021 करंट अफेयर्स
- 20 December 2021 current affairs in Hindi | दिसंबर करंट अफेयर्स
- Winter Season Essay in Hindi for students and teachers
- National Mathematics Day in Hindi- राष्ट्रीय गणित दिवस कब मनाया जाता है?
- Essay on international literacy day 2021, Activities, Celebration, and theme