22 October 2022 Current Affairs in English/GK Quiz
We bring the latest 22 October 2022 Current Affairs in English for Examinations preparation like as. SSC, IBPS, Railway, Banking, LDC, and UPSC.
These Questions is very very important because it is the latest News update and we have collected them from Various Magazines and Newspaper Headlines like The Hindu, Times of India and Hindustan Times, etc. Hence do not waste your valuable time and start reading daily basis.
Q1.Who will participate in the grand Deepotsav festival in Ayodhya in 2022?
(a) Anandiben Patel
(b) Yogi Adityanath
(c) Korean PM
(d) PM Modi
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi will participate in the Grand Deepotsav festival in Ayodhya in 2022.
- This is the 6th Deepotsav in a row, which is being organized by the Yogi Government. Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath yesterday reviewed the preparations.
- Capital of Uttar Pradesh: Lucknow.
- Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh: Yogi Adityanath
- Governor of Uttar Pradesh: Anandiben Patel.
Q2.Who launches Rozgar Mela ?
(a) Arvind Kejriwal
(b) Naveen Patnayak
(c) Bhupesh Baghel
(d) PM Modi
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched a mega recruitment drive, Rozgar Mela, for ten lakh personnel today. On this occasion, appointment letters for various posts of Central Government were handed over to 75 thousand newly inducted appointees in the first tranche.